International Prize for History CISH/Jaeger-LeCoultre
Published on March 30, 2016
International Committee of Historical Sciences
The Prize rewards a personality who specially distinguished herself in the historic discipline, by its works, his publications or his education, and who contributed in a significant way, in the progress of the historic knowledge.
- The Prize is nominally awarded.
- The Prize cannot be posthumously awarded
- It cannot be made a personal act of candidature
- The members of the CISH send their proposition to the General Secretary and to the President of the CISH. He can be received only one proposition by member.
- The propositions must be particularly motivated and give most possible elements (works, articles, books etc.) susceptible to enlighten the jury.
Temporarily, the Board of the CISH empanels the jury under the Rule voted during the next General assembly in Jinan.
The propositions have to reach by mail the office of the CISH:
Catherine Horel, Secrétaire général
Comité international des sciences historiques
56, rue Jacob
and also by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Before May 31st, 2016
The Price will be publicly handed during the General Assembly of the ICHS in Moscow in Autumn 2017.